Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting our website.

COUNCIL AUTHORITY DONATES WHITEBOARDS AND STATIONERIES TO ALL PRIMARY…

Share

As part of efforts towards making education work through effective teaching and learning at the grassroots, the Council Authority of Oshodi-Isolo Local Government under the leadership of Hon. Idris Bolaji Muse Ariyoh has continued with the distribution of White Boards and stationeries to all the public primary schools within the council area.
The supervisory councilor for Education, Hon. Ganiu Mejindade during the distribution exercise disclosed that the administration is leaving no stone unturned in ensuring that classrooms in all the public primary schools are very conducive for effective teaching and learning.
He reiterated the commitment of the council chairman, Hon.Idris Bolaji Muse Ariyoh in raising the standard of education at the grassroots especially of government-owned schools to that position that will make teaching and learning attractive which necessitated the changing of writing board from an orthodox to a modern one.
He said further that efforts in revitalizing education at the grassroots are not limited to the radical paradigm shift ongoing across the schools but move to equip all the schools with the latest books that will aid in the building of 21st-century pupils .
He reteirated that 70% of the public schools in Oshodi-Isolo local government has so far benefitted while the remaining 30% would be covered next week.